Pomurski Sejem kindly invite you to the 58th AGRA International Agriculture and Food Fair in Gornja Radgona from 22nd to 27th August 2020, which is the most important gathering of providers of agricultural machinery and equipment, food products, food and wines, producers, processors, businessmen, experts and consumers in this part of Europe.
- FEW FACTS ABOUT THE AGRA:
- 1,850 exhibitors from more than 30 countries;
- More than 71,000 m2 of exhibition and presentation space;
- 120,000 expected visitors;
- More than 20% are from abroad, 70% are involved in agriculture, and 10% are from the food industry.
In the International Year of Plant Health, agriculture of the future will be cultivated through technological innovation, digitalization and organic farming. AGRA 2020 will adapt to climate change and protect our water resources. Show will focus on the production, processing and distribution of food, its traceability and safety, and highlight the benefits of food from our vicinity. AGRA brings a new generation of technologies for production and processing to new generations of farmers, winegrowers, foresters, processors and consumers of healthy food. AGRA 2020 invite you to convince them with your business and quality in the exhibition space, with professionalism in contemporary forum halls, as well as with innovation and best practices at presentation areas.
- Plant health;
- Agriculture in the future;
- Climate change and water resources;
- Organic farming;
- Food from our vicinity;
- Food traceability;
- Forest and wood — our wealth.
Video about the exhibition: